Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer...

I have been learning to crochet and am making a scarf.  I taught myself from a tutorial online and it has been really fun.  I think it may be a little grandma-ish bringing it with me everywhere I go, but I like to be productive.  It is hard for me to sit still for very long and do nothing.  This way I get to work on something while my friend folds laundry and we visit.  Or Lucas reads aloud and while the boys play with Lego's on the living room floor.  I want to finish the scarf and learn to make a sweater or a beanie hat for Reef.  I am going to give the scarf to Lucas for his birthday this fall.  I had the idea to pray over it from Edie at lifeingraceblog.com and so my prayer is that he who wears this will honor God and trust in Him with his entire life.

Comments

  1. Kelly, i didn't know you had a blog! Now i can read about you and your lovely family! wonderful! We sure do miss you and Brad; Ben and I were just talking about you the other day and wishing y'all would move back. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift! I wish I could crochet, I had a friend try to teach me and for some reason I just couldn't "get it".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts