Week 3



Both of my children have fallen fast asleep without one trip off the bed and at 7:30 pm.  That is right you heard me correct.  No water needed, or bathroom breaks... I am a pig in poop right now.  After the longest weekend turned week of illness that was not limited to fever, asthma attacks, and now with the latest diagnosis of an ear infection.  Lucas won't be in school until next week.  This leads me to my hypothesis x2:

Hypothesis #1: Is Lucas better behaved when he is not at school?
Hypothesis #2: Is the Total Transformation working on my children?

I think a double YES, but I will need to track and trend my results perhaps log it in an excel spreadsheet and get back with you.  No not really.

If anyone has seen the late night commercials for the Total Transformation Program by James Lehman you should buy it!!!  Maybe your kids are little and cute and that's okay still buy it.  Keep it for later.  My dad spent 2 weeks visiting with us over the Christmas break flew home and bought it for our family.  What does that say about my parenting???  That is a rhetorical question.  I took no offense and cried happy tears as I popped in the "jump start" dvd.  I had hit my wall in parenting and was strung out.  I know only in the second grade your thinking, but if you could only see him he could have a job on Broadway!

Please let me know if you have any parenting tips or recommend any good books, videos, etc ?

Comments

  1. i love the photo of Reef! and i love your new background! it is so creative!you will have to tell me more about the series your dad got. hope you all have a better week. and i hope you move back here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doesn't Reef look so funny and he picks out his own p.j.'s. He has his own style! I like the background, but it is maybe too dark. I keep trying new ones on to see what will be a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How To Talk so kids will listen and listen so kids will talk. It's a great book. I learn so much every time I read it. Anything by Alfi Khon if you want philosophy but it's not practical application like how to talk. Good luck and have fun. It's a wonderful process and each relationship unique.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts