One long day

So here's the long and short... I forgot to put Lucas' money from the Tooth Fairy under his pillow.  So he woke up disappointed and I felt terrible.  When he told me I was already driving to work and I just let him know how I forgot.   Upon arriving at work a suggestion was made that the Tooth Fairy doesn't work on President's Day.  How clever, but he didn't by it.  I'm not really sure why it even matters anyway since he knows that Santa Clause isn't real.

He looks so much like my cousin Joel in this picture!


Then I found my missing coffee tumbler that I got Brad for Christmas (I've been using it though) on another woman's desk, but she wouldn't give it back.  The story is really long and kind of funny in the Office TV show sense.  Ask me someday and I'll tell you in person it will make you want to laugh then scratch your head.  I couldn't find any pictures to represent the tumbler at Christmas, but I did find these two handsome fellers!!!
I love Lucas' freckles...

and check out Reef's toes.  These are some things we share freckles and goofy toes.


I just wanted to get on here and vent a little.  Also I wanted to post some really cute pictures of us making cookies together.  Reef is wearing my apron that I wore when learning to cook and bake.  It came to me that it could also double as a cape.

What a good helper and did I mention that he's going through the no pants are necessary stage. 

This was the outcome and they tasted good.  They were flat because your supposed to make the cookies with peanut butter dough, but we tried the chocolate chip recipe instead.  Tasty they were and brought tears to a certain someone when he was cut off after scarfing down two.


p.s.  Since I'm so behind on this blog a day and night have passed.  And I'm happy to report my coffee tumbler has been given back to me and as one friend said "guilt is a beautiful thing..." and another said "there's only one word for that BAZAAR".  
It has returned virtually unharmed, is getting a hot bath in the d/w tonight and I will learn from my mistakes and keep a better eye... oh poor tumbler having to be in the hands of a stranger.
As for Lucas the Tooth Fairy flew by with a $5.00 bill and now he is simply ACHING to go to Target!




Comments

Popular Posts