Peace and Quiet who could ask for anything more...

I feel rather introspective today and I feel like God has such a hold of me.  I don't know what I would do without my faith and what life would be like.  I feel like I have a full tank of happiness... maybe it's because Reef is napping and Lucas is at school.  The quiet hum of the fridge and keystrokes is all I hear...  
Silence should not be taken for granted!  Or maybe it is that the routine I am currently in is better than I could have ever imagined.  Transformation and change don't come easily for me.  At all!  I just cannot stress enough how God has molded me over the last year and though I don't know what the future holds, I feel a sense of peace and like I can rest easy today.  Jeremiah comes to mind...
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.  They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.  Jeremiah 29:11

Comments

  1. Kelly,
    Hey There! I have "run across" your blog. I have enjoyed looking at your words and pictures! By the way- definitely lick the beaters :)
    Erin, From Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Are you still in Texas?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts