A Make a Difference Mom-day!

Well, if your ever wondering what to get your kids for Christmas worry no more.  Just start saving your Costco boxes and then wrap them up and put them under the tree.  Lucas was all up in the art supply box this morning and has added glue to the mix.  I was in a coffee coma on the couch when I saw him nearly dripping it on the floor...
Later Reef was trying to assist in a clean up and overheard me say we need paper towels.  Ugh... so after nap it was time to get outside and hit the playground, the extension of our backyard patio.  For all of you with backyards and big trees I am so jealous!  
Off we headed over to the park for a jog/razor ride around it.  A nice way to burn off some energy and what a beautiful day it turned out to be.  Of course the neighbor boy was around so he came too!  Reef was great and played hard when we got to little kids side.
They all had fun on the big yellow airplane and played really well together.  Sometimes three is a charm...

and here is the fantastic fountain in all its glory.  It goes off every hour on the hour for 15 minutes and on St. Patrick's Day they always dye it green!
So I had to get a picture of the cousins... we just happened to run into them.  Laken and Lucas are 3 weeks apart and they are both missing their very first front tooth.  How cute!!!  
Hours have gone...
Dinner and showers have all past now and soon the boys are going off to bed and I won't have to say "no more sound effects" for a least a couple more hours.  Today Lucas has been giving us lessons on how to sound more like an elephant, but I say all of this to remind myself to enjoy my kids, the sunshine, and just leave the mess behind.  I mean come on isn't there always something to clean.  This was such a fun day... and it's only just a snippet!

Comments

Popular Posts