April where have you gone?

Here are the pictures of the grass we grew in egg shells for Easter decorations as copied from www.flythroughourwindow.com .  The boys had fun doing it, but beware of where the seeds may land.  I have grass growing in random places now.







Overall though I really have no idea what happened to the month of April and I'm in complete shock that it's May already.  So much went on... we made it through Easter, celebrated our nine year Anniversary, birthday's, and daily life as we know it.
I hope to blog more often this month and get back to taking pictures once again.  


My goals for this month are as follows...
~Use my gym pass that I pay for every month.
~Bake some lunch-box cookies & freeze them before it heats up and I have to crank my AC up in order to bake.
~Pull out my grilling recipes and start meal planning.
~Complete one book out of the four books that I'm currently reading.


This should be fun!



Comments

Popular Posts