Happy New Year!!!

I have a few New Year's resolutions that I have made and learning how to sew is only one of them.  I thought sewing was fun, but it is even more fun at midnight with Papa Bob... and some Champagne.  My dad was visiting for the holidays and it was one of the best visits yet.  
Just a few of the things that I will be doing over the next couple of months in my spare time.
Sewing
Learning to crochet
Painting the boy's room
Creating a chalkboard wall somewhere in my small place not sure where, but I'll find a spot.
Working out more... 
Journaling
Going Organic... already happening.
Going unplugged... already done.
Reading
Relaxing
Ice Skating
Turning nothing into something
Shopping and finding good deals...
I have been drooling over the below sofa for  practically my whole life.  I looked it up again today after finding a nasty stain on my moldy sofa.  I like this sofa, but cannot decide on the color.  Red has been my all time favorite color forever, but I love white too... I have boys though and think this could be would be a nightmare.  I am strangely drawn to the orange shade and feel like that is my first choice if I had to decide right this minute.  Of course that is if I really buy one, but it never hurts to be prepared.
preview-colors.html.jpg


preview-colors.html.jpg  


preview-colors.html.jpg 

Comments

  1. i can't see the photos! love the blog. it keeps me connected. have you subscribed to mine? teresarieke.blogspot.com can't wait to see the favorite couch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts