I have this hanging in my kitchen to help remind us all that really kindness matters.  I should get one and hang it in my department at work.  Ha Ha!  I do believe that it is all the million and one small changes that bring about really BIG changes.  So plant the seed of kindness today and see what happens.
Here is some red art from Lucas and by the way I love red!  In fact I realized yesterday that February is half over and I haven't worn my red sweater.  I've got to get that sucker out and wear it. 
Here are the boys after opening Valentine's Day cards from Aunt Amy.  How super fun is that to get personal mail.  That is another love in our home and I have to say my family is sooooo super good like that.  My parents are very loyal fans and continue to send packages, gifts, and encouraging notes.  Wow!  I feel so loved.


Comments

  1. That was exactly what I was hoping for when I sent those stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were praying for you and yours this morning, as we often do. Miss you all much. Amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts